We are looking for a Lead VR Developer
Digital Mosaik is a Virtual Reality agency based in Trento. We create Virtual Reality projects from concept up to the distribution. We are looking for a Lead Virtual Reality Developer with proactive attitude, good communication capabilities to join the team.
The Searched Figure Has The Following Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Unity 3D and C# and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of geometry and mathematics for 3D graphics algorithms.
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, and UI.
- Knowledge of version control processes, Git, Sourcetree etc.
- Portfolio of applications or contributions (Desktop/Mobile).
- Proven talent in solving problems.
- Experience with game engine real-time programming.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Debugging skills.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of VR Platforms.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Degree in Computer engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with VR programming.
- Have experience in porting titles for different platforms.
He/She Will Have The Following Responsibilities
- Implementation of graphics-based algorithms in C# (e.g. Procedural spawning/Physics)
- Optimizing the development process by identifying opportunities to improve business processes and efficiency.
- Maintaining technical responsibility for the development stages, modification, and testing iterations of a project.
- Interact with 3D artists and VR developers in order to building VR experiences.
- Work on the latest virtual reality platforms and environments.
- Research current trends in emerging technologies and implement them.
What we offer
- Inspiring working environment in which we shape innovations.
- Working on challenging projects.
- Level and contract period commensurate with the matured experience.
- A position in a dynamic team.
- Flexible working hours.
If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is required to attach an updated resume and a portfolio.
Digital Mosaik is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.