Community and Content Manager
Digital Mosaik is looking for a Community and Content Manager to create, manage and evolve the community of our new games in an efficient and profitable manner, delivering high quality contents and conversations through various social channels.
- Educating, engaging with, and helping to grow the community through various communication channels (forums, social etc.), fostering a positive, constructive, and communicative community of players that feel heard and appreciated.
- Help identify discussion patterns, common player issues, and brainstorm solutions for breaking down barriers between players, product and studio.
- Facilitate creating, planning, tracking & executing community-facing initiatives, programs, and events utilizing agile and project management methodologies.
- Be an integral part of a team that advocates on behalf of the community, ensuring development priorities are informed of player needs and sentiment.
- Coordinate with the marketing teams and the publisher, to define the communication strategy and establish a regular cadence of announcements, promotions and releases.
- Partnering with the Game Developers to influence product change and future plans.
- Participating in key design and product change discussions, leveraging a deep working understanding of player perspective and a product/gameplay expertise.
- Generate and host original content for our channels to raise product visibility and awareness. Acting as a contributing member of the editorial team, helping to create Developer Diaries, Blog Posts, Dev Interviews, Video Scripts, and website articles.
- Brief to the team created for the production of content accompanying client publications (visuals, animations, etc.).
- Running live streams creating games and experiences in real-time, on your own and in collaboration.
- Identify, develop, and manage metrics and KPIs to track the performance of Community’s initiatives. Producing and evaluating key measurements to provide recommendations to improve efficiency and performance within the on-line marketing mix and overall strategy.
- Leads the development of standard responses or guidelines to the most common inquires, complaints, and comments.
- Identifies community needs and analyzes market trends to identify new opportunities.
- Build relationships with influencers, other community managers and industry professionals to help drive content creation and game promotion.
- Explore usage of other communication channels as part of the overall game promotion strategy.
- Travel to events as an official representative to offer support if needed, and to evaluate event/organiser potential for any future events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in community building and development.
- A passion for video games, technology and gaming communities.
- Effective communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, as a team and to interact professionally and diplomatically through multiple groups.
- Ability to define and execute event and promotions strategies in the context of an online community.
- Experience with effectively allocating resources to ensure completion of plans.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast-paced environment, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Expertise with popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, Reddit etc.
- Strong research skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional experience in the fine art industry will be a plus.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; other languages are welcome.
What we offer
- Stimulating work environment
- Attention to the aspirations and needs of each team member
- Smartworking / flexible working hours
Place of work: Remote
Type of contract: Full time
To participate in the selection, send your curriculum vitae and personal achievements to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Digital Mosaik is an italian studio located in Northen Italy. We’re a team of passionate and highly skilled people with the goal to craft the finest immersive experiences for our customers and players. We work with companies all over the world to create exciting training, marketing, gaming and medical experiences.
Digital Mosaik will evaluate the applications received regardless of different personal and cultural characteristics or orientations; if you are among the candidates rated most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.