Mid-Senior 2D Artist and Animator
Digital Mosaik is looking for a Mid-Senior 2D Artist and Animator. You will be responsible for designing and creating inspirational visuals, video animations, game assets and interfaces. We're looking for a passionate, proactive, and driven artist who enjoys collaborating with others to create immersive and engaging experiences.
- Create detailed concept designs in a variety of mediums specific to the brief
- Create and produce appealing interfaces and game assets
- Create unique, and engaging visuals that support, and reinforce gameplay/User Experience
- Apply, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project
- Develop characters, environments, props, and designs based on feedback.
- Create Motion Graphics
- Create detailed 2d video animation and trailers in according with storyboard
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years in 2D animations
- Strong drawing skills, with a specialization in concept design, digital painting and illustration skills
- Ability to create a variety of game assets and icons from concept sketching to final renderings/polish
- Ability to design and create game UI components from Visual Comps to pixel perfect looking UI!
- Ability to draw in a variety of styles
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flow, particularly in games!
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Anime style drawing
- Extremely good practical approach of principles of animation to create smooth animations
Skills that are desirable
- Knowledge of Live2D or Spine
- Strong passion in anime and games
- Pixel art knowledge
- Familiar with either Unity or Unreal
- VFX and texturing
What we offer
- Stimulating work environment
- Attention to the aspirations and needs of each team member
- Smartworking / flexible working hours
Place of work: Remote
To participate in the selection, send your curriculum vitae and your portfolio to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Mosaik is an italian studio located in Northen Italy. We’re a team of passionate and highly skilled people with the goal to craft the finest immersive experiences for our customers and players.
We work with companies all over the world to create exciting training, marketing, gaming and medical experiences.
Digital Mosaik will evaluate the applications received regardless of different personal and cultural characteristics or orientations; if you are among the candidates rated most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.