Mid-Senior Multiplayer Game Developer
Digital Mosaik is looking for a Mid-Senior Multiplayer Game Developer. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our multiplayer games. We're looking for a passionate, proactive, and driven dev who enjoys collaborating with others to create immersive and engaging experiences.
- Developing and providing support for multiplayer game servers and related services.
- Developing and maintaining tools and libraries for both internal and external use.
- Maintaining our platforms, systems, and network infrastructures
- Configuring multiplayer cloud architectures with main service provider (AWS, Azure, Google,...)
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years of proven experience on cloud/backend development.
- Previous experience on Amazon Web Services (or one of the major cloud services).
- Good programming skills (distributed/concurrent programming, networking, microservices).
- Software design and architecture skills.
- Familiarity with CI/CD setup and maintenance
- Good knowledge of Linux based OS and custom setup
Skills that are desirable
- GO and RUST languages
- GPU parallel computing (CUDA) programming
- Familiar with both unity and unreal
- Virtual reality experience.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
What we offer
- Stimulating work environment
- Attention to the aspirations and needs of each team member
- Smartworking / flexible working hours
Place of work: Remote
To participate in the selection, send your curriculum vitae and your portfolio to the e-mail address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Mosaik is an italian studio located in Northen Italy. We’re a team of passionate and highly skilled people with the goal to craft the finest immersive experiences for our customers and players.
We work with companies all over the world to create exciting training, marketing, gaming and medical experiences.
Digital Mosaik will evaluate the applications received regardless of different personal and cultural characteristics or orientations; if you are among the candidates rated most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.