Digital Mosaik is looking a talented Concept Artist. You will be responsible for exploring and creating inspirational artwork which helps define our artistic vision. We're looking for a passionate, proactive, and driven artist who enjoys collaborating with others to create immersive experiences. Ideally, you are experienced across a range of styles with the ability to provide both 2D and 3D conceptual work across the team.
Major Responsibilities Include
- Define and evolve artistic direction, vision and high production standard in the creation of products within the team in direct collaboration with creative, technical and production leaders.
- Share a proactive mindset, provide creative ideas and solutions that help improve quality on the project.
- Collaborate on the creation of style guides and related materials for internal and external teams.
- Communicate visual goals with cross-functional internal and external partners.
- Create production concepts and polished 2D and 3D marketing assets.
- Manage expectations for cross functional partners.
- Demonstrate a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of conceptual experience in designing, developing, and shipping major game systems in a published game or entertainment with market or critical acclaim.
- Ability to define and drive varied art styles, from stylised to realistic.
- Excellent knowledge of art and visual design principles and techniques relating to character and environment design.
- Strong understanding of art pipelines including: art creation processes (both 2D and 3D), technology requirements and advancements, trade-offs, and challenges associated with development.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines and expectations.
- Virtual reality experience.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of 3D software packages such as Maya, 3DsMax, Blender.
- Technical understanding of standard game engines such as Unity or Unreal and art pipelines.
What we offer
- Stimulating work environment
- Attention to the aspirations and needs of each team member
- Smartworking / flexible working hours
Place of work: Remote
Type of contract: Full time
To participate in the selection, send your curriculum vitae and your portfolio to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Digital Mosaik will evaluate the applications received regardless of different personal and cultural characteristics or orientations; if you are among the candidates rated most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.