Machine Learning Engineer
Excited by using massive amounts of data to develop Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models? Want to help public sector, medical center, and non-profit customers derive business value through the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
As a machine learning engineer, you will get to work with an innovative company, with great teammates, and have a lot of fun helping our customers. A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions.
Major Responsibilities Include
- Understand the customer’s business need and guide them to a solution using your preferred stack
- Provide expertise in the development of ETL solutions
- Assist customers by being able to deliver a ML / DL project from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Use Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow and MxNet to help our customers build DL models.
- Work with our Professional Services Big Data consultants to analyze, extract, normalize, and label relevant data.
- Work with our Professional Services DevOps consultants to help our customers operationalize models after they are built.
- Assist customers with identifying model drift and retraining models.
- Research and implement novel ML and DL approaches.
- BS or Masters degrees in computer science, engineering, or related technical, math, or scientific field
- 7+ years of professional experience in a business environment
- 7+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical or analytical role
- 3+ years of experience handling large datasets
- 3+ years Application Development experience required with cloud technologies
- 3+ years of experience with database flavors of RBDMS, NoSQL, Graph, or Search
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices with practical hands-on application
- Strong understanding of code management and code deployment
- Proficiency developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, etc.)
- Strong interest in Machine Learning solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
- 2+ years of relevant experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models and/or systems
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation of Big Data systems like Hadoop/Spark clusters
- 3+ years Application Development experience required with serverless technologies
- 2+ years IoT hands-on implementation experience (edge computing preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with Streaming technologies (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.)
- 3+ years working with enterprise customers
- AWS DevOps Professional, Developer Associate, or Ops Associate certification
- 1+ years hands-on experience with MXNet, TensorFlow, or PyTorch
- Experience training distributed ML models on CPU and GPU hardware
- Serving ML models through realtime APIs
- Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms
What we offer
- Stimulating work environment
- Attention to the aspirations and needs of each team member
- Smartworking / flexible working hours
Place of work: Remote
Type of contract: Full time
To participate in the selection, send your curriculum vitae to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Mosaik will evaluate the applications received regardless of different personal and cultural characteristics or orientations; if you are among the candidates rated most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.